This is what I need:
– 200g of Mamie Bio Crunchy spread
– 20g unsweetened cocoa powder
– 200g of zucchini (yellow or green)
– 4 eggs
– 30g rice flour
– ½ bag of yeast
– A few chocolate chips
Let’s get started!
– Preheat your oven to 170°.
– Finely grate your zucchini with a cheese grater
– Separate the yolks from the whites of the 4 eggs
– In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with the spread, cocoa powder, grated zucchini, rice flour, and yeast
– Beat your egg whites until they form stiff peaks and incorporate it into your mixture from the previous step
– Pour the mixture into a buttered cake mould
– Sprinkle chocolate chips over the mixture
– Bake for 20 minutes
The little trick
Serve your cake with a strawberry and basil coulis from the garden!