10 - 12 minutes
This is what I need:
For the biscuits.
–260 g of flour
– 140 g of soft butter
– 80g of caster sugar
– 1 egg yolk
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 pinch of salt
– Icing sugar
– 1 jar of Organic Blueberry Extra Jam
Let’s get started!
- Whisk the egg yolk and sugar until the mixture turns white. Then add the flour, vanilla extract, salt and butter, mixing well between each ingredient.
- Form a ball with the dough, cover it and let it stand for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Roll out the dough so that it is 5 mm thick. Then cut the shortbread with a flower cookie cutter. For half of the shortbread, cut a pattern in the center with a smaller cookie cutter.
- Place your shortbread on a baking sheet and cook for 10 to 12 minutes. The shortbread must remain clear.
- Leave your cookies to cool on a baking sheet then sprinkle the “toués” shortbread with icing sugar. Cover the shortbread “full” with jam. Close the flower with a “full” cookie and a “holed” cookie.
The little trick
You can revisit these cookies by changing their shape or flavor!